Brown & Weinraub, PLLC was honored by Campaign & Elections Magazine (www.campaignandelections.com) as one of the top New York firms for election and campaign law matters.
Our election law attorneys have helped candidates and political organizations in a wide range of matters including,
- City, state, and federal ballot access
- Federal Election Commission representation
- New York City Campaign Finance Board representation
- New York City and New York State boards of elections representation
- Issues surrounding federal voting rights.
The firm’s attorneys also handle other voting and election law issues including ballot designation litigation, ballot challenges, election recall drafting, referendum drafting; qualification and circulation, recount litigation and election fraud matters.
We can also assist with the legal aspects of campaign administration such as fulfilling filing requirements including IRS registration and compliance, drafting candidate statements, fact-checking for political statements, developing communications and advertisements, campaign finance and defending ethics investigations.